Historicon 2026 was great - much more space and no real table crunch like there was in 2025; more about that anon.
Modern Afghanistan
Alternate Battle of Trenton by Jim Purky, aka "Der Alte Fritz".
Setting up for a big Napoleonic game
Another Trenton, I Believe.
Terreain boards set up Wedenesday night without the troops, for the Little Wars guys SIX episode Battle of Wagram (GM MIles) with modified General d' Armee rules.
King's Mountain, AWI.
Old freind from Denver, John Mumby in the left rear.
Joe Swartz classic attacking Hadrian's wall, I believe.
Troops at eleven...
Set up for the first of my two Marston Moor games with "For King and Parliament" Thursday - more on that later.
Thursday night I played in Milton Soong's 15 mm Lutzen game with Field of Battle - longtime freind Ken Baggaley (center) was opposite me. More on that later, too.
















Looks like fun was had some lovely looking games.
ReplyDeleteThanks; lots more to come!
DeleteSome great games there Peter. That King's Mountain setup certainly looks different.
ReplyDeleteThere l;st of great looking games, Lawrence!
DeleteSome very nice-looking tables Peter - Kings Mountain is of particular interest to me - I wrote a scenario for it twenty years ago (!) but don't think it ever got played! I do like the look of Jims Trenton game too - and there looks like a Stalingrad game there as well?
ReplyDeleteI think there were two version of King's Mountain last week, actually!
DeleteYes a Stalingrad game in there.
Some great looking games.
ReplyDeleteThanks; we're just getting started! :-)
DeleteSplendid looking games and a nice variety!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
There really was a huge variety of games!
DeleteGreat looking show and games. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome; lots more to come.
DeleteGood job showing the games , looking forward reading good AARs
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joe; the other AAR's will probably be last.
Delete