Thursday, August 20, 2026

More Patriot Rifles

 

When we did our Brandywine playtest in June, I realized that I needed some more Patriot Riflemen. 

There was another code pf Rifles from Brigade Games that I didn't use for my first units, so that was a natural choice. 

Besides, it's hard to go wrong with more hunting shorts for the AWI!

"Skirmishing" poses for these fellows!

As with my first set, I did them as 2 subunits of six figures each. 

This kind of "unbleached" linen color was probably the most common for the garment.

We Americans tend to over emphasize the number and importance of Riflemen deployed during the Revolution, but they were still one important advantage, with the British just having a couple of German Jager battalions to counter them.

I've somewhat arbitrarily designated these as the famous Morgan's Rifles. Once again, lovely sculpts by Brigade Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment