Back in May, Acheson Creations had a 20% off sale. Having anumber of new items that I had my eye on, this was a no brainer to take advantage of!
This is the Iroquois Village in 15 mm. The long house was so key to the identity of the Iroquois, that their own name for themselves, "Haudenosuanee", means "People of the Long House". Craig makes a 25 mm version as well, but that the buildings much larger and much more expensive. That would be fine fora skirmish game, but I don't really do those. These are intended mostly for the planned Fall 2027 Campaign in a Day event based upon the Saratoga time frame of 1777. They don't look utof place with the 25 mm figures especially if you figure a stand is probably representing at least 50 to 100 men!
I'll need a fort or two for that event, and this should fit the bill admirably!
So much so that I bought enough for 2 (and the sections could easily be assembled to make a roughly double sized fort as well. AchesonCreations products have always been very good values (at least if you live in the US), but at 20% (and less shipping proportionately for a large order), it was a VERY good deal! :-)
Craig has also been pumping outa bunch of Assyrian buildings, something you don't see much of.
Side view of building #1
Assyrian building #2
and #3
Assyrian ceremonial bath with bas-relief
Assyrian steles and a free "ruins" Craig tossed in with the order.
All the Assyrian pieces together. Along with all the Assyrian stuff I already have and have made, perhaps a pulp adventure set in an Assyrian archeological dig, or even a fantasy RPG set in Assyria come to mind as possible future project ideas!











Super acquisitions, I like the little fort a lot, but all look good and very useful.
ReplyDeleteA Pulp archaeological expedition sounds really interesting.
ReplyDelete