From 1792-1798: Infantry Regiment ‘Freiherr von Bender’ Nr. 41 ( Inhaber: Feldmarschalleutnant Johann-Blasius, Freiherr vonBender ); 1798-1805: vacant
From 1805-1808: Infantry Regiment ‘Herzog von Sachsen-Hildburghausen’ Nr. 41 (Inhaber: Feldmarschalleutnant Friedrich, Herzog von Sachsen-Hildburghausen)
From 1808-1815: Infantry Regiment ‘Freiherr von Kottulinski’ Nr. 41 (Inhaber: Feldmarschalleutnant Franz, Freiherr vonKottulinski)
1815-1815: Infantry Regiment ‘Hohenlohe-Bartenstein’ Nr. 41 (Inhaber: Feldzugmeister Ludwig, Furst zu Hohenlohe-Bartenstein)
The regiment's recruiting area was the Kolomea district (Kolomyja in Polish) of Galicia.
In 1809 the regiment served in the Polish campaign.
Once again these are Old Glory 28 mm figures and Adolfo Ramos flags. The white coats, belts, and pants were stained first with w ash of Delta Ceramcoat "Wedgewood Grey", and then the finished figures were treated with heavy acrylic "Magic Wash".